Friday 2 January 2015

PASSPORT TO MALAYSIA # KUALA LUMPUR


Budget travel at its best- that is Malaysia for you.
After Cambodia, my favorite destination is Malaysia.  The country has everything and lots to offer. From big cities to beaches this south East Asian country is truly Asia: P

I have been to Malaysia may be around 8 times and every single visit I enjoyed a lot. I travelled via agencies, via agoda, via just surfing, friends invitation... you get to see lot s of new places once you travel on your own. Malaysia is not just twin towers or genting highlands; there are more places to see if you have time.

I boarded my flight from Kochi, the only budget one to KL - # Airasia! and we landed at the terminal KLIA 2.


 (My prayers and condolences to all. Flight qz8501).

The new terminal is just awesome. With the entire latest infrastructure, shops and what not. I have posted some pic in the Cambodian blog. Ok after immigration you can take a taxi. There are taxi counters where you pay 1 ringgit and book the cab. You can hand over the cash to driver once you reach the destination. Of course the meter would be working. But not the same case if it is around midnight. I was ripped off...a 100 ringitt!!1 meter showed 60 ringgit and he demanded 100 and I gave in.

 There are buses and trains too...another option but you have to wait and they dont get you to the door of your hotel. :)

V la park...that was my hotel...buget: p 140 ringitt for 3 bed and break fast too... Location bukit bintang - heart of KL.


just fantastic.. with windows opening to the busy street full of restuarants and pubs.

this trip was with my friends.so i preferred this hotel. and i would recommend this to solo travellers and people who doesnt mind the noise..coz this is a busy street at night:P


No comments:

Post a Comment